Appranix is a Google Premier and 1st Party ISV Backup, Recovery, and DR Partner on GCP. Appranix is also a Gartner Cool Vendor in the storage, backup, and DR market and is certified on the Google marketplace. Appranix SaaS is built and runs natively on the Google Cloud.
Did you know your customers can avoid legacy backup and DR vendor data lock-in with GCP native services? According to Gartner “By 2021, the root cause of 90% of cloud-based availability issues will be the failure to fully use cloud-native redundancy capabilities”. As you build your GCP native application infrastructure and expand your distributed applications, your backup and DR systems should evolve to be GCP-native as well.
Achieve 50% or better cost savings without having to run redundant environments in second or third cloud regions with cold-start DR with much better RTO. Cloud application downtimes cost $300,000 per hour on average or $5,600 per minute! it is now possible to balance cost and faster recovery time with an app-centric approach.Speaker - Govind Rangaswamy, Founder and CEO, Appranix
- Offload backup and recovery infrastructure management to a SaaS provider with no proprietary application data lock-in
- Automatically reverse engineer GCP cloud environments and map dependencies for complex distributed application resource to defend them from failures
- Don't backup just VMs and databases, but backup all the GCP project resources - VMs, CloudSQL, GKE Containers, Network, Load Balancers, Security, and Configurations for much faster recoveries
- Granular recovery of project resources or complete cross-region DR of entire application environments instantly from any downtime!
- Avoid building DIY snapshot management systems that are complex and risky with no app-centric protection