Cloud well-architected frameworks define cloud system resilience as “The ability for a system to recover from a downtime induced by load, attacks, and failures”.
As Ransomware attacks increase in sophistication, recovery of the entire application environments from immutable second or third region copies is more important than ever. Legacy unreliable, datacenter architecture-based slow backup, restore or DR systems are incapable of recovering your entire application environments.
It is now possible to balance cost and RPO and RTO requirements with an app-centric cloud-native approach. Enterprises can now achieve 70% or better cost savings without having to run redundant cloud environments in second or third cloud regions for resilience.Speaker - Govind Rangaswamy, Founder and CEO, Appranix
- Protect and recover load balanced and auto-scaled environments with confidence
- Discover and reverse engineer your AWS environments to analyze application resilience problems
- Backup your cloud configurations, and dependencies for rapid point-in-time recoveries
- Avoid just protecting VMs and databases. Protect all the cloud resources - VMs, RDS, Containers, Network, Gateways, Load Balancers, Security, Routes, etc.
- Remediate resilience issues with fast recoveries from ransomware attacks, bad application deployments, configuration drifts, cloud service failures, cloud zone or region failures, or natural disasters